Welcome to the New Patient Center for EYES & OPTICS
We understand that your time is precious and that you need an optometrist who is professional, yet convenient for your lifestyle. In order to make the transition to our office smoother for you, we have created a New Patient Center with everything you need to get started.
In an effort to make you more comfortable when you arrive at our office and to streamline the new patient process, you will be able to complete all the necessary items prior to your first visit. At EYES & OPTICS, we strive to make sure the time we spend with you during your visit is quality time.
*For alternative options, click the links below to download your forms and bring it to you appointment.
What to bring:
Please bring the following to your exam so that we can understand your vision history:
- current glasses AND sunglasses
- current contact lens information
- any previous eye exam records you may have
- any previous doctor exam records you may have
- driver's license, vision care plan, and/or medical insurance ID information
- new patient forms
Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to seeing you.
New Patient Forms
Click the links below to download and bring it with you to your appointment.
4. Notice of Privacy Practices