We treat everyone like a rock stars,
and we treat rock stars like everyone else!
At Eyes & Optics, Dr. Edward Malik and our entire Las Vegas optometry team are committed to providing advanced vision care in a professional and comfortable environment. As an optometrist in Las Vegas, our primary eye care service includes a complete eye exam that analyzes eye health and vision function. In addition to eye exams and vision testing, Dr. Malik and our team of optometry professionals provide testing for glaucoma, cataracts and macular degeneration. Our Las Vegas optometrist also offers glasses, contact lenses, and pre- and post-operative care.
Advanced screening for early disease detection without drops, probes, or pupil dilation.
Use digital equipment
- Optomap, Widefield Retinal Imaging
- Artificial intelligence assisted refraction, corneal topography, and wavefront aberration provides a fast, simple and comfortable experience.
- Automated Phoropter
- Dr. Malik has a knack for customizing your prescription for various lifestyle needs such as: piano, computer, golf, tactical safety, scuba/swimming, and more!
Pre-screening for children 5 years and up
- Get your child ready prior to the start of his/her school year! At E&O, we provide the most advanced, comfortable and thorough eye exam possible! We have state-of- the-art digital equipment that requires little contact to your eyes!
Retinal imaging technology provides a fast, painless, and comfortable retinal exam.
Optomap ultra-widefield retinal image allows Dr. Malik to detect and prevent any signs of retinal disease compared with traditional eye exams. This type of imaging technology has the ability to detect first signs of diseases such as stroke, diabetes and even some cancers can be seen in your retina.
What are some of the benefits of Optomap retinal imaging?
- Comfortable and easy
- Pupil dilation not necessary
- Safe for children
- Early detection
- Wider field of vision compared to traditional methods
To learn more, please visit https://www.optos.com/products...
Taking the extra time and care to find contact lenses that work for you! The latest in contact lens technology and comfort combined with comprehensive dry eye therapy.
- The latest soft disposable technology.
- Bifocal or Multifocal
- Cosmetic, special effect and color contact lenses
- Specialty astigmatism
- Rigid Gas Permeables (RGP)
- Scleral lenses
- First time in contact lenses? No worries! We’ll properly train you how to safely insert and remove contact lenses!
Come and visit Dr. Malik for a LASIK and refractive surgery consulting to see your best options.
Do you experience any or all of the following:
- Blurred/double vision
- Vision loss
- Foreign body sensation
Dr. Malik is board certified in the treatment and management of ocular diseases since 1995 that allows him to diagnose and treat non-surgical eye diseases. This type of non-surgical medical eye care is separate from your regular annual comprehensive eye exam. Please note: We are considered an out-of-network provider to most medical insurances. Please contact us for more information!
We offer a wide-range of consultation services and management care.
Pre-screen and provide consultation/management care for the following:
- Age-related macular degeneration
- LASIK consultation
We also offer:
- Latisse: FDA-approved to grow longer and fuller lashes
- Restasis/Xiidra: FDA-approved eye drops to treat chronic dry eyes and produce natural tears
- Upneeq: FDA-approved to treat blepharoptosis that causes drooping of the upper eyelids
Did you know dry eyes is common in Las Vegas?
Dry Eye Management
- Do your eyes feel: dry, sandy, gritty, irritated, burn-like sensation?
- Do you feel some type of foreign body sensation?
- Are they constantly red and/or watery?
- If yes to any of the questions, it’s a possibility you may be experiencing dry eyes. It’s more common than you think, especially living in Las Vegas!
A lot of the work can be done in our lab, which means faster results and less waiting.
Optical Lab On-Site
– Are your glasses falling off your face and in need of an adjustment?
– Are you glasses missing a screw or two?
– Do your glasses have fingerprints and in desperate need of cleaning?
Come on in and get your glasses cleaned and repaired!